|Remove FLEXIM strips from their packing||Apply FLEXIM to a dry and dust-free substrate, using the gloves provided||Place the tile on the FLEXIM||Press the tile down firmly||Remove surplus FLEXIM||Smooth the surface.|
• When carrying out renovation work, first remove any loose pieces of cement mortar.
• Ensure a dry, dust- and grease-free substrate.
• Do not use during persistent rain.
• The adhesion surface must be at least 2 inch/5 cm.
• It is advisable to use additional fastenings for fastening hip tiles and side wall tiles.
• When using additional fastening, ensure adequate space for movement of the roof. Do not rigidly fasten the ridge on the ridge beam.
• Finish off the surface smoothly.
• Cut off any surplus material, measured from the roof surface at an angle of 90°.
• Immediately after use, clean the hands, tools and any contamination on the tiles with a dry cloth.
• Ventilation can be achieved by using ventilation tiles.